- The Cornell Political Theory Workshop
- Where: Most sessions will be held at 4:45pm in A.D. White House Room 201. Please contact Vijay Phulwani for more information or to be added to the email list.
- Co-sponsored by Africana Studies and Latina/o Studies, the American Studies Program, the Berger Internal Legal Studies Program and the Society for the Humanities.
- “The Poor Man’s Machiavelli: Saul Alinsky on the Moral Psychology and Political Ethics of Organizing”
- Who: Vijay Phulwani (Cornell University)
- When: February 26th
- “The Topian Tradition: A Forgotten Alternative to Utopianism”
- Who: Paulina Ochoa Espejo (Haverford College)
- When: March 12th
- “Freedom in the Encounter: Form, Technique, and Affect in Simone de Beauvoir’s Staging of Conversation”
- Who: Lori Marso (Union College)
- When: March 26th
- “The Banality of Evil: Cruddy Stuff that Happens on the Bus”
- Who: Jennifer Culbert (Johns Hopkins University)
- When: April 23rd